Very weired problem with initial values

Hi, I very confused with the complains about of Dynare that I never met before.
I have computed the steady states and fed them to initval block. I run the mod file in 4.4.0 but Dynare keep complaining about initial values being all zeros.
What is wrong? Anybody can give help?

aa2016_nonlinear_level.mod (4.2 KB)

STEADY: The Jacobian contains Inf or NaN. The problem arises from:

STEADY: Derivative of Equation 3 with respect to Variable int (initial value of int: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 3 with respect to Variable infl (initial value of infl: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 8 with respect to Variable A (initial value of A: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 9 with respect to Variable A (initial value of A: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 19 with respect to Variable A (initial value of A: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 20 with respect to Variable A (initial value of A: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 19 with respect to Variable G (initial value of G: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 20 with respect to Variable G (initial value of G: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 4 with respect to Variable Cc (initial value of Cc: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 17 with respect to Variable Cc (initial value of Cc: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 2 with respect to Variable Cu (initial value of Cu: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 17 with respect to Variable C (initial value of C: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 8 with respect to Variable Wc (initial value of Wc: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 9 with respect to Variable Wc (initial value of Wc: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 8 with respect to Variable Wu (initial value of Wu: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 9 with respect to Variable Wu (initial value of Wu: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 4 with respect to Variable Lc (initial value of Lc: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 15 with respect to Variable Lc (initial value of Lc: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 2 with respect to Variable Lu (initial value of Lu: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 15 with respect to Variable Lu (initial value of Lu: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 1 with respect to Variable Y (initial value of Y: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 8 with respect to Variable Y (initial value of Y: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 9 with respect to Variable Y (initial value of Y: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 19 with respect to Variable Y (initial value of Y: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 1 with respect to Variable Yf (initial value of Yf: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 20 with respect to Variable Yf (initial value of Yf: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 19 with respect to Variable deltat (initial value of deltat: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 12 with respect to Variable x1 (initial value of x1: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 12 with respect to Variable x2 (initial value of x2: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 13 with respect to Variable inflstar (initial value of inflstar: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 14 with respect to Variable inflstar (initial value of inflstar: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 8 with respect to Variable dpt (initial value of dpt: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 9 with respect to Variable dpt (initial value of dpt: 0)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 19 with respect to Variable dpt (initial value of dpt: 0)

STEADY: The problem most often occurs, because a variable with
STEADY: exponent smaller than 1 has been initialized to 0. Taking the derivative
STEADY: and evaluating it at the steady state then results in a division by 0.

1. Please use a newer Dynare version.
  2. Check your equations. E.g. it should most probably be
log(A) = rhoA*log(A(-1)) + epsA;

Thank you! @jpfeifer!
I updated the mod file for Taylor rule and technology equation. I am pretty sure about the steady states are right since I have check it for many times. The residual are all zeros from manully calculations round up to 1e-15.
I have written a steady state file now for the model file. It does not work either. Please do help me!
aa2016_nonlinear_level.mod (4.4 KB) aa2016_nonlinear_level_steadystate.m (2.1 KB)
In 4.4.0, it keeps telling me the residuals are inf or NaN.
Residuals of the static equations:
Equation number 1 : -Inf
Equation number 2 : -0.45997
Equation number 3 : -Inf
Equation number 4 : 0.60393
Equation number 5 : -0.94195
Equation number 6 : 1.145
Equation number 7 : 0
Equation number 8 : NaN
Equation number 9 : NaN
Equation number 10 : 1.6153
Equation number 11 : 1.0596
Equation number 12 : -1.0366
Equation number 13 : -Inf
Equation number 14 : -Inf
Equation number 15 : 0
Equation number 16 : -1.0001
Equation number 17 : -1.3163
Equation number 18 : -28.8766
Equation number 19 : NaN
Equation number 20 : -Inf
Equation number 21 : Inf
Equation number 22 : NaN

In 4.6.3, It simply not work. It say too many arguments in my steady states file.
Error using aa2016_nonlinear_level_steadystate
Too many input arguments.
Error in evaluate_steady_state_file (line 49)
[ys,params1,check] = h_steadystate(ys_init, exo_ss,M,options);
Error in evaluate_steady_state (line 210)
[ys,params,info] = evaluate_steady_state_file(ys_init,exo_ss,M,
options,steadystate_check_flag);
Error in steady_ (line 55)
[steady_state,params,info] =
evaluate_steady_state(oo_.steady_state,M_,options_,oo_,~options_.steadystate.nocheck);
Error in steady (line 80)
[oo_.steady_state,M_.params,info] = steady_(M_,options_,oo_);
Error in aa2016_nonlinear_level.driver (line 323)
steady;
Error in dynare (line 293)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]) ;

I haved used Dynare for years. Today is the most frustrating day for me to struggle with different versions of Dynare.

For 4.6.3, see

Thank you @jpfeifer! I update my steady state file. It works and give me correct message that I need to solve the problem: one of the eig value is zero.
Using

model_diagnostics(M_,options_,oo_)

produces important information: There is a colinearity in the model.
I decided to move to the new version and update my codes.
Thank you again.