Simulation of dsge with distorsionary tax

I have problems to introduce the taxation in capital as in Forni, Monteforte and Sessa " the general equilibrium effects of fiscal policy: estimates for the euro area".

as you can see in the .mod, there’s a variable named br that in my paper exercise is solved as br = b/p. I don’t know how or where I can find a solution for this.

if it’s needed i can put the exercise too. thank you!

EX_01_01.mod (3.2 KB)

Hello, Andres,
Not knowing much about your model, I think you are missing a first order condition with respect to b.
Let me know whether it is that the problem.
Best

Good morning,
Excuse for this question but I have the same problem in my project connected to this topic.
The question is about: I’m having trouble introducing the government budget constraint (linked to the last page of the attached paper). Could someone please help me?
Gruppo14.pdf (134.5 KB)

Please coordinate that only one person of a group asks the same question. See

Thank you so much for the courtesy.
The error connected with the project (correlated with the prior pdf) are the follower:

1. For Dynare: Symbol tauk is being treated as if it were a function (i.e., takes an argument that is not an integer).
  2. We don’t know how to elaborate the government budget constraint represented in the page 4 of file (point 1 of the exercise, where there is the budget constraint modified
    3)We don’t know if we are missing equations (like government spending)

provafinal.mod (2.9 KB)
)

See my reply at Transcription of the equation on dynare - #5 by jpfeifer

Hello, I would start by checking Eq 13, you are missing a multiplication symbol just after tauk (I guess).
Also phitauy is not declared in the parameters section (in case it is a parameter). After that, maybe you can start looking at other possible issues.
Best