Problem of estimation (settin Estimated_params_init)

Dear Professor,
I posted an issue about the estimation which does not run though the stoch_simul runs properly. I tried the command option_.debug to find out theproblem with the code. the outcome from the debug option is as follows:
Error in computing likelihood for initial parameter values

ESTIMATION_CHECKS: There was an error in computing the likelihood for initial parameter values.
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: If this is not a problem with the setting of options (check the error message below),
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: you should try using the calibrated version of the model as starting values. To do
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: this, add an empty estimated_params_init-block with use_calibration option immediately before the estimation
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: command (and after the estimated_params-block so that it does not get overwritten):
I don’t know how to set the command “Estimated_params_init” in the code to solve the problem. I have read the Dynare manual section on the command but the content seems scanty and provide few details about it. I tried the diffuse filter command using lik_init=3 as recommanded in the manual but no success.
Could you provide me with more hint?
Thanks

Please provide the file

Dear professor,
See the code attached as well as the data file. Mcode.mod (6.9 KB)
Data.xlsx (24.7 KB)
Thanks

You did not post the full error message above. I get an error related to your use of xls_range, which must be from B1, not B2.

Dear Professor,
I think the range of data is properly set in my code according to the Excel spread sheet I have on my computer. I retrieved the sheet and the range which I pasted in the new Excel file to attach to my post.
Regarding the full error message, I ran the code again and here are the contents of the error message:

EIGENVALUES:
Modulus Real Imaginary

0                0                0
       0.374            0.374                0
         0.5              0.5                0
      0.5794           0.5794                0
         0.7              0.7                0
      0.7377           0.7377                0
         0.8              0.8                0
         0.8              0.8                0
      0.8828           0.8828                0
       1.248            1.248                0
       1.302            1.302                0
       1.713            1.713                0
         Inf             -Inf                0

There are 4 eigenvalue(s) larger than 1 in modulus
for 4 forward-looking variable(s)

The rank condition is verified.

MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: No obvious problems with this mod-file were detected.

Your mode file contains estimates for 23 parameters, while you are attempting to estimate only 20 parameters:
–> Parameter theta_f is not estimated according to the current mod file.
–> Parameter theta_h is not estimated according to the current mod file.

Error in computing likelihood for initial parameter values

ESTIMATION_CHECKS: There was an error in computing the likelihood for initial parameter values.
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: If this is not a problem with the setting of options (check the error message below),
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: you should try using the calibrated version of the model as starting values. To do
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: this, add an empty estimated_params_init-block with use_calibration option immediately before the estimation
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: command (and after the estimated_params-block so that it does not get overwritten):

Error using print_info (line 45)
Blanchard Kahn conditions are not satisfied: indeterminacy

Error in print_info (line 45)
error([‘Blanchard Kahn conditions are not satisfied:’ …

Error in initial_estimation_checks (line 175)
print_info(info, DynareOptions.noprint, DynareOptions)

Error in dynare_estimation_1 (line 165)
oo_ =
initial_estimation_checks(objective_function,xparam1,dataset_,dataset_info,M_,estim_params_,options_,bayestopt_,bounds,oo_);

Error in dynare_estimation (line 105)
dynare_estimation_1(var_list,dname);

Error in guinea0 (line 333)
oo_recursive_=dynare_estimation(var_list_);

Error in dynare (line 235)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

You are trying to use a mode-file from a different estimation that used other parameters. That can explain the error message. You may need to start from scratch with the mode-finding.