Generalized Schur (QZ) failed

Dear All,
I am trying to run a mod file for my analysis, but i keep getting an error message that the generalized schur decomposition failed.
Please I need assistance. Thank you.Trial.mod (6.0 KB)

Hi adumobola,

if you try model_diagnostics;, it yields

MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  The presence of a singularity problem typically indicates that there is one
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  redundant equation entered in the model block, while another non-redundant equation
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  is missing. The problem often derives from Walras Law.

Thank you. How do you think i can resolve it?

One possibility is to check, as the message says, whether you are respecting Walras Law.
See whether you are specifying aggregation conditions that are redundant given the other equilibrium conditions you have specified. From a quick look, I can see that you have a lot of what look like identities and market-clearing conditions. Start the debugging from here. Inspect these identities and market-clearing conditions and ask yourself which ones do you really need.
Since you seem to have plenty of markets in your complicated model, it might take a while.

@jpfeifer Hello please I will like to kindly request assistance with understanding how I can fix the generalised schur. I have tried resolving but it is still not working.
Thank you

What @cmarch said is correct. If you cannot figure it out, simplify your model and then add back features once it works. Otherwise, you are searching for a needle in a haystack.