Dynare help!to run Dynare codes

Dear Dynare Users,

I am quite new to Dynare and would really appreciate it if you could take a look at this code and let me know what I am missing. When I run the code, I get an error saying
Error using print_info (line 83)
Impossible to find the steady state. Either the model
doesn’t have a steady state, there are an infinity of steady
states, or the guess values are too far from the solution

Error in steady (line 104)
print_info(info,options_.noprint, options_);

Error in Copy5myselfmodel (line 491)

steady;

Error in dynare (line 235)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;Copy5myselfmodel.mod (5.9 KB) myselfmodel_index.m (2.3 KB)

Your exogenous process for A has steady state 0. If that is the case, then it needs to be exp(A) e.g. in the production function.

Thank you very much, I have modified the exogenous process for A according to your comments, Obtained the steady state value of the model,Copy6myselfmodel.mod (5.8 KB) and there are new problems. I hope you can help solve it, thank you!

Error using print_info (line 54)
One of the eigenvalues is close to 0/0 (the absolute value of numerator and denominator is
smaller than 1e-06!
If you believe that the model has a unique solution you can try to reduce the value of
qz_zero_threshold.

Error in check (line 76)
print_info(info, 0, options);

Error in Copy6myselfmodel (line 492)
oo_.dr.eigval = check(M_,options_,oo_);

Error in dynare (line 235)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

model_diagnostics says:

MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  The Jacobian of the static model is singular
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  there is 1 colinear relationships between the variables and the equations
Colinear variables:
lamf    
Y       
C       
N       
K       
I       
w       
r       
Rd      
m       
R       
RL      
RCB     
Ksibar  
x1      
x2      
dp      
pi      
pistar  
mc      
L       
Leverage
n       
Colinear equations
    17    18    19    21    22

MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  The presence of a singularity problem typically indicates that there is one
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  redundant equation entered in the model block, while another non-redundant equation
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  is missing. The problem often derives from Walras Law.

The usual advice applies:

Thank you very much for your reply, I will debug according to your suggestion,I will tell you the result after I solve it.