Which Dynare version to use for MacOS Mojave?

I have a MacBook pro with macOS Mojave. I can’t upgrade to BigSur because I have other software that does not run on that OS.

Since version Dynare version 4.6.4 does not load with Mojave, could I download and install the older version that used to run with Mojave? If so, which version and where can I get it?

Help!

We don’t really know the answer. But Mojave was released in September 2018 and was the most recent version until October 2019. I would try 4.5.7, which was released in February 2019.

Thank you, jpfeifer! I got it working with the old version you recommended, and I set the path for dynare 4.5.7 so that matlab starts with that path all the time. However, matlab gives me this when I start up. Should I be concerned or just ignore it?
Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory: /Users/tzha/ZhaData/Git/TZcode/MatlabFiles

In path (line 109)
In startup (line 32)
Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory: /Users/tzha/ZhaData/Git/TZcode/MatlabFiles/MSV
In path (line 109)
In startup (line 33)

Unless you are working with Bayesian VARs in Dynare, you can ignore the message.

Thank you!