What is wrong with the 4.3.1?

I installed the 4.3.1,but there are something wrong notation as follow:

Warning: Function C:\dynare\4.3.1\matlab\missing\bsxfun\bsxfun.m has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We suggest you rename the function to avoid a potential name conflict.
Warning: Function C:\dynare\4.3.1\matlab\missing\ordeig\ordeig.m has the same name as a MATLAB builtin. We suggest you rename the function to avoid a potential name conflict.
Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory: \Users\tzha\ZhaData\Git\TZcode\MatlabFiles.

In path at 110
In startup at 32
In matlabrc at 209
Warning: Name is nonexistent or not a directory: \Users\tzha\ZhaData\Git\TZcode\MatlabFiles\MSV.
In path at 110
In startup at 33
In matlabrc at 209

how can i fix it?

Your path should only contain the \matlab subfolder of Dynare, not the other ones. Also note that these are only warnings which you can usually safely ignore.

Thank you very much!
but “addpath c:\dynare\4.x.y\matlab” is wrong ,can you tell me the right way to add the path,even that i can just ignor the warnings.

What do you mean with

is wrong?

yes,when i add this path ,the warning appears.so,what is wrong?

First remove all other dynare paths (using the Set Path GUI: older Matlab go to File->Set Path; new Matlab click on the Set Path button).

Then use the addpath command, replacing 4.x.y with 4.3.1. If, instead, you want to do this using the Set Path GUI, make sure NOT to click on the button that says “Add with Subfolders…”.

i see,thank you very much.