Univariate Convergence Diagnostic

Hi everyone,

I’ve been estimating my model and got the strings of each of the parameters and the multivariate convergence diagnostic to be close, which apparently indicates convergence in the parameters.
My understanding is that, as I mentioned earlier, the red and blue lines should be close together, but if I’m not mistaken, they should have zero slope. I find that for a particular parameter (aleph) the strings seem to be trending upward, is this a problem for my estimate?

I’ve been estimating my model and got the strings of each of the parameters and the multivariate convergence diagnostic to be close, which apparently indicates convergence in the parameters.
My understanding is that, as I mentioned earlier, the red and blue lines should be close together, but if I’m not mistaken, they should have zero slope. I find that for a particular parameter the strings seem to be trending upward, is this a problem for my estimate?

I attach the graphs and, if necessary, the log file.

Results.pdf (1.0 MB)
Estimacion.log (27.9 KB)

You should have a look at the trace_plot for that parameter.

This is how the trace plot looks.
It is worth mentioning that the parameter range is from 0 to 1, what I see in the trace_plot is that sometimes the parameter takes values in almost the entire range

That looks mostly good. What about the other chain?