Too many input parameters

dear all:
there are something wrong with my codes about bgg model.
Dynare.zip (213.2 KB)

错误使用 bgg_rbc_steadystate
输入参数太多。

出错 evaluate_steady_state_file (第 49 行)
[ys,params1,check] = h_steadystate(ys_init, exo_ss,M,options);

出错 evaluate_steady_state (第 254 行)
[ys,params,info] = evaluate_steady_state_file(ys_init,exo_ss,M,
options,steadystate_check_flag);

出错 steady_ (第 55 行)
[steady_state,params,info] =
evaluate_steady_state(oo_.steady_state,M_,options_,oo_,~options_.steadystate.nocheck);

出错 steady (第 80 行)
[oo_.steady_state,M_.params,info] = steady_(M_,options_,oo_);

出错 bgg_rbc.driver (第 229 行)
steady;

出错 dynare (第 281 行)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]);
how can i do next? many thanks!!

This looks like an incompatibility in the Dynare version. The code seems to be written for Dynare versions before 4.6. Try 4.5.7.

yes, dear professor! Besides it,I have modified the codes of steady-state.m and it also works! Many thanks!

Dear Professor,
there are also something wrong with my codes about nk model.And I tried different version(4.6.0-5.2)of dynare,which all can not work.
nk.mod (1.2 KB)
nk_steadystate.m (1.9 KB)
nkss.m (472 Bytes)

错误使用 nk_steadystate
输入参数太多。

出错 evaluate_steady_state_file (第 49 行)
[ys,params1,check] = h_steadystate(ys_init, exo_ss,M,options);

出错 evaluate_steady_state (第 210 行)
[ys,params,info] = evaluate_steady_state_file(ys_init,exo_ss,M, options,steadystate_check_flag);

Again, that version of the steady state file will only work up to Dynare 4.5.7

Thank you very much.I fixed it.Thank you.

Dear professor,
I meet another question.I need to consider price-markup and wage-markup shocks in my model.And,In fact the wage-markup equals epsilonw/(epsilonw-1),price-markup equals epsilonp/(epsilonp-1),where the epsilonw is the substitution elasticity between different labors and epsilonp is the substitution elasticity between different products.they are the paramaters in the NK model.But when I compute the steady-state of my model.How could I deal with the wage-markup and price-markup.Should I think of the steady state of them as 1 or compute by epsilonw/(epsilonw-1)?
And if we consider price-mark-up as 1 ,the margin cost=1/price-markup=1.Is it right?
Thank you.

No, the markup is not one unless the elasticity is infinite. Consequently, the marginal costs are also not 0 in steady state. See DSGE_mod/Gali_2015_chapter_3_nonlinear.mod at master · JohannesPfeifer/DSGE_mod · GitHub

Dear Professor
I have fixed the my model,but It still have some minor bugs,could you help me to check it~
Thank you very much
nk.mod (4.1 KB)
nk_steadystate.m (2.8 KB)
nkss.m (880 Bytes)

The attached file should run in Dynare 5.3. Your file does not solve the very first equation. You need to check why.
nk_steadystate.m (2.8 KB)

Thank you professor,I will check it again!