Too many input arguments

Hello,
I know that this question has already been asked but I need a bit of time to get used to the website and find how to navigate.
Anyway, I try to run Gertler and Karadi’s model with a file downloaded from macromodelbasedmodel.com but this file doesn’t work. I’ve tried to run another file from the same website (Bailliu et al. model) and this one worked. I think it’s just a question of commands compatible or not with my dynare version.

f_KL.m (1.2 KB)
f_mom.m (1.1 KB)
f_simul.m (3.4 KB)
NK_GK11_rep.mod (10.8 KB)
NK_GK11_rep_steadystate.m (6.0 KB)

I’m using dynare 5.5.

The error is the following:

Error using NK_GK11_rep_steadystate
Too many input arguments.

Error in evaluate_steady_state_file (line 49)
[ys,params1,check] = h_steadystate(ys_init, exo_ss,M,options);

Error in evaluate_steady_state (line 254)
[ys,params,info] = evaluate_steady_state_file(ys_init,exo_ss,M, options,steadystate_check_flag);

Error in resol (line 77)
[dr.ys,M.params,info] = evaluate_steady_state(oo.steady_state,M,options,oo,~options.steadystate.nocheck);

Error in check (line 45)
[dr,info,M,~] = resol(1,M,options,oo);

Error in NK_GK11_rep.driver (line 571)
oo_.dr.eigval = check(M_,options_,oo_);

Error in dynare (line 281)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]);

To tell you what I try to do, I try to evaluate the effect of a zero lower bound period on credit.

Have a nice day

Try
NK_GK11_rep_steadystate.m (6.7 KB)
f_mom.m (1.1 KB)
f_KL.m (1.2 KB)
f_simul.m (3.4 KB)
NK_GK11_rep.mod (10.8 KB)

Hi Charles ,

Can you highlight the issue and changes in the code done to resolve the error. I am also facing similar problem in an original code, and unable to figure out the problem.

Thanks,
Arnab

The most relevant change is the steady state file. You can see the changes in comparisonReport.pdf (121.8 KB)