The generalized Schur (QZ) decomposition failed. For more information, see the documentation for Lapack function dgges: info=18, n=16. You can also run model_diagnostics to get more information on what may cause this problem

Dear all,
There is my code used in my paper. When I run this code, I got the error message read that "The generalized Schur (QZ) decomposition failed. For more information, see the documentation for Lapack function dgges: info=18, n=16. You can also run model_diagnostics to get more information on what may cause this problem.
" And after I run the “model_diagnostics(M_, options_, oo_)” as it said, I got:
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The Jacobian of the static model is singular
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: there is 6 colinear relationships between the variables and the equations
Relation 1
Colinear variables:
Y
lamudap1
lamudap2
C
Relation 2
Colinear variables:
w
L
Relation 3
Colinear variables:
w
L
Relation 4
Colinear variables:
K
KK
Relation 5
Colinear variables:
K
KK
Relation 6
Colinear variables:
I
Relation 1
Colinear equations

Relation 2
Colinear equations
2 12

Relation 3
Colinear equations
2 12

Relation 4
Colinear equations
13 16

Relation 5
Colinear equations
13 16

Relation 6
Colinear equations

MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The presence of a singularity problem typically indicates that there is one
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: redundant equation entered in the model block, while another non-redundant equation
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: is missing. The problem often derives from Walras Law.
I wonder what’s the problem in my code (uploaded hereMODEL_base.dyn (3.9 KB)).
Thanks,
Li

Please only do an exp() substitution once the model works. Your current steady state values cause numerical underflow.

Thank you for your reply, professor! But what do you mean " only do an exp() substitution"? Sorry to ask.

You put all your variables in exp() to get percentage deviations.

Oh, I see! Worthy to try! Thank you very much.