I have updated syntax highlighting in Notepad++
How to install:
- Unzip enclosed file.
- Open Notepad++
- View - “User-Defined Dialogue”, click Import and select extracted file.
- Restart Notepad++
- Notepad++ should automatically recognize .mod file, if not click Language and select DynareSyntax
- I have almost surely missed something (if you find it please post it here so I can update it)
- There are some colour inconsistences. Fox example forecast and identification are used as command but also as options to different commands. Some commands have options named like alpha, beta so some of your model parameters might be coloured as well.
- I have included some commands that are recognized by Dynare and valid but not documented yet (mostly in ms-sbvar)
DynareSyntax_ver17092012.zip (2.59 KB)