Steady state/ some of the parameters have no values

Hi,

Dynare seems to have a problem with my steady state, and I get the following error message:

Warning: Some of the parameters have no value when using steady. If these parameters are not initialized in a steadystate file or a steady_state_model-block, Dynare may not be able to solve the model. Note that simul, perfect_foresight_setup, and perfect_foresight_solver do not automatically call the steady state file.

However, I am pretty sure the steady state is correct, and usually when you feed an external steady state file you do not have to reinitialize the parameters. Am I wrong?

Many thanks
Manuel

test_110624.mod (2.2 KB)
test_110624_steadystate.m (1.6 KB)

That message ist just a warning. If you set the parameters in your steady state file and everything works as expected, you can ignore the message.

Unfortunately it does not work as expected because I get all the NaN in the residuals.
It is true though that I do not declare the parameters in the steady state file. However, I have never done that and never had issues, am I missing something? Thanks

Apologies, my bad. In the .mod file there was a clear all;clc; as if it was an .m file that needed to be removed.

Yes, mod files must not contain clear or clear all.