Smets-Wouters2003, Viegi's code

Hey, i faced a problem with Smets-Wouters model; I used code from here http://www.nviegi.net/teaching/master/monmas.htm
and i saw:
"You did not declare endogenous variables after the estimation/calib_smoother command.
Error using load
Unable to read file ‘sw_euro_mode’. No such file or directory.

Error in dynare_estimation_init (line 167)
mode_file = load(options_.mode_file);

Error in dynare_estimation_1 (line 116)
dynare_estimation_init(var_list_, dname, [], M_, options_, oo_, estim_params_, bayestopt_);

Error in dynare_estimation (line 105)
dynare_estimation_1(var_list,dname);

Error in xxx (line 437)
oo_recursive_=dynare_estimation(var_list_);

Error in dynare (line 235)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;
"
what could be a solution of this problem?

In the zip-file on the homepage, there is a mode-file with this name that must be placed in the same folder as the mod-file

Hello, i placed all the four files from the zip-file together in the same folder and i cannot see any changes.

For some reason, the file is sw_euro_mode.mat.txt. You need to change the file ending from txt to mat.

thank you?this problem is solved but now occurs the message "You did not declare endogenous variables after the estimation/calib_smoother command.
The posterior mode file sw_euro_mode has been generated using an older version of Dynare. It cannot be verified if it matches the present model. Proceed at your own risk.

Error using makedataset (line 107)
makedataset: I can’t find a datafile (with allowed extension m, mat, csv, xls or xlsx)!

Error in dynare_estimation_init (line 538)
[dataset_, dataset_info, newdatainterfaceflag] = makedataset(options_, options_.dsge_var*options_.dsge_varlag, gsa_flag);

Error in dynare_estimation_1 (line 116)
dynare_estimation_init(var_list_, dname, [], M_, options_, oo_, estim_params_, bayestopt_);

Error in dynare_estimation (line 105)
dynare_estimation_1(var_list,dname);

Error in sw_euro (line 437)
oo_recursive_=dynare_estimation(var_list_);

Error in dynare (line 235)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;"
what should i do to solve this problem?

For the data-file, you have exactly the same problem.