Replication of neoclassic model from del negro and Schorfheide

Hello,
I wanted to replicate the neoclassical model from Bayesian Macroeconometrics by Del Negro and Schorfheide (2010). I wanted to use the similar data to Smets and Wouters (2007) I downloaded the data from the original sources and changed it in excel to get the variables that I want to estimate. It spans from 1960 to 2021. I took the Dynare code from the Schorfheide’s website and only changed the data. I wanted to estimate per capita real output growth and per capita hours index. However, I got the following error:

Error using chol
Matrix must be positive definite with real diagonal.

Error in posterior_sampler_initialization (line 84)
d = chol(vv);

Error in posterior_sampler (line 60)
posterior_sampler_initialization(TargetFun, xparam1, vv,
mh_bounds,dataset_,dataset_info,options_,M_,estim_params_,bayestopt_,oo_);

Error in dynare_estimation_1 (line 474)
posterior_sampler(objective_function,posterior_sampler_options.proposal_distribution,xparam1,posterior_sampler_options,bounds,dataset_,dataset_info,options_,M_,estim_params_,bayestopt_,oo_);

Error in dynare_estimation (line 105)
dynare_estimation_1(var_list,dname);

Error in neoclassical.driver (line 240)
oo_recursive_=dynare_estimation(var_list_);

Error in dynare (line 293)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]) ;

I think that this happens because the data that I use is different and thus the observation equations are not specified properly. I think the original data was not in per capita terms. Can you please help me? I need any solution as soon as possible. Thank you for the understanding.
neoclassical.mod (2.9 KB)
us1.xlsx (16.8 KB)

Here are the model and excel files that I used.

Also I look for an answer in A Guide to Specifying Observation Equations for the Estimation of DSGE Models by Pfeifer (2018), but still could not understand how to define the measurement equations

Your data for hdiff does not look like a growth rate at all.