Problem with Ramsey Two Sector model

Hi everyone,
I am currently trying to simulate a two sector model with the Ramsey planner controlling one instrument.
I had previously made a matlab file for the SS of this model, and it runs correctly.

However, when simulating the model, I get an error related to the Blachard Khan conditions.

I tried the diagnostic command and this is what I get:

evaluate_steady_state: The initial values for the steady state of the following variables are NaN:
AUX_EXO_LEAD_1386
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The singularity seems to be (partly) caused by the presence of a unit root
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: as the absolute value of one eigenvalue is in the range of ±1e-6 to 1.
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: If the model is actually supposed to feature unit root behavior, such a warning is expected,
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: but you should nevertheless check whether there is an additional singularity problem.
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The presence of a singularity problem typically indicates that there is one
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: redundant equation entered in the model block, while another non-redundant equation
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: is missing. The problem often derives from Walras Law.

I don’t really get if there is some problem with the Ramsey setup or with the model itself.

Can you help me clarify this issue, please?

Thank you very much

forum.mod (7.8 KB)

It looks like a matter of multiple steady states. Try

Dear Professor, thank you for the help, as usual.

I am sorry, maybe you attached a mod file related to a different model?

Thanks again, have a nice day

Indeed:
forum.mod (7.8 KB)