Problem with current revision: codes don't work anymore

Dear all,
I think the last revision (1859) or one of the most recent revisions anyway has caused a problem. All the codes which used to work in Dynare 4 don’t work any more after I updated today. I am not sure when I last updated before that (it was yesterday or the day before)
I have copied the error message I receive and have attached the mod file, although I am 99% certain that the problem is not caused by my code because it worked perfectly in dynare 4 before the update and also works with dynare 3. Many Thanks for your help!
Best,
Ansgar

??? Error using ==> gsngiac_static
Too many input arguments.

Error in ==> resol at 64
> options_.dynatol & options_.ramsey_policy == 0

Error in ==> check at 38
[dr, info] = resol(oo_.steady_state,1);

Error in ==> gsngiac at 294
check;

Error in ==> dynare at 68
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;
gsngiac.mod (2.82 KB)

yes, the error is not in your mod file.

I have the same problem, today I updated dynare and thereafter no code works.
But when I used a dynare version updated 4 days ago the codes work. So the bug appeared in the last days.

yes, the error is not in your mod file.

I have the same problem, today I updated dynare and thereafter no code works.
But when I used a dynare version updated 4 days ago the codes work. So the bug appeared in the last days.

Hi Peterpierre,
thank you so much for your quick response! It is good to have that confirmed. I probably should have kept a seperate, non updated Dynare 4 file too. Would you mind sending me your functioning Dynare 4 file as an email??? My email is ar435@st-andrews.ac.uk . Or perhaps post it here so that everyone can access it? That would be amazing! I have meeting with my supervisor next week where he expects results…
Best,
Ansgar

the files are too big to be uploaded