Practice for DSGE

Is there anyone who has the exapmle which ı can make practice dsge model solving in dynare with real data? After I have solved model, ı need to check from the example . If the example include financial friction, it wold be better. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

DSGE_mod/Jermann_Quadrini_2012 at master · JohannesPfeifer/DSGE_mod · GitHub may be what you are looking for.

Thank you for your help. But I could not reach the model type or question file which includes model structure and euqation needs to solving

What do you mean by that?

So the structure of the optimization problems I will solve is not in the link you shared. What I wanted to do was to solve practical optimization problems and solve the model in dynare with real data after obtaining equilibrium conditions. I hope that I could tell my concerns

I still don’t know what you mean with

A model is an artificial economy.

Sorry. I could not tell my problem. Is there any lecture note or working paper which tells how to solve DSGE models with financial frictions at Dynare.

Nothing that I am aware of. But there is nothing special about those models. Once you have derived the FOCs, you can enter them in Dynare.