me and my colleagues we have a problem in finding and plotting the determinacy region of a parameter in case of a slightly modified CEE05 model. we cannot find any dynare command neither code simply able to replicate these findings.
any suggestions of help would be helpful, thanks
You could try have a look at lines 531 and following at🙂:
This file has been truncated.
* This file replicates the model studied in:
* Ascari, Guido and Sbordone, Argia M. (2014): "The Macroeconomics of Trend Inflation",
* Journal of Economic Literature, 52(3), pp. 679-739.
* It provides a replication of the main results of the original paper
* in Section 3 (the New Keynesian model with trend inflation). It replicates the Figures:
* - Figure 7: The Cost of Price dispersion
* - Figure 8: Trend Inflation and Steady State Variables
* - Figure 11: The Determinacy Region and Trend Inflation
* - Figure 13: Impulse Response Functions to a 1 Percent Positive Technology Shock
* - Figure 14: Impulse Response Functions to a 1 Percent Positive Monetary Policy Shock
* Moreover, it replicates the business cycle moments reported on p. 717.
* This mod-file shows how to access steady state variables in order to plot steady state
* dependences on parameters.
* It also shows how to manually do a stability mapping be iterating over a grid on the parameter space.