PLEASE HELP ME F. Gulcin Ozkan and D. Filiz Unsal

Hello everybody. I’m a student and I am trying to research the papers named " Global Financial Crisis, Financial Contagion, and Emerging Markets" and " External Finance, Sudden Stops, and Financial Crisis: What is Different This Time?" of F. Gulcin Ozkan and D. Filiz Unsal . I cannot manage in writing the Dynare code for their paper -2- countries sticked prices DSGE . If anyone has such code, please help me !!!
2 dsge.pdf (1.33 MB)

hello, everybody. I’m a new user. please help me, there’re many mistakes im my Dynare code, and it can’t run
ERROR: 2country.mod:52.1-5: syntax error, unexpected NAME
2country.mod (7.57 KB)

As the error message says, you have a problem in line 52. There you use “RHO_D” in both upper and lower-case and neither is defined as a variable nor parameter.
Regards
Donihue

i have re-write the code. but it still has problem :frowning:. What does it mean? please help me to solve it
Error using print_info (line 57)
Impossible to find the steady state. Either
the model doesn’t have a steady state, there
are an infinity of steady states, or the
guess values are too far from the solution

Error in steady (line 92)
print_info(info,options_.noprint);

Error in Untitled5 (line 473)
steady;

Error in dynare (line 120)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;
Untitled5.mod (7.84 KB)

As the error report indicates, you have a problem with the steady-state in the model. Indeed, earlier messages (generated by Dynare’s “steady” function) indicate that you are dividing by one or more endogenous variables initialized to zero and that your numerical initial values or parameters are incompatible with many equations with the result that the residuals of many equations are undefined (“NaN”). You will need to go carefully through the model to eliminate these initialisation problems.
Regards
Donihue

Donihue, thank you so much!!!. I eliminate steady state again, but it still has problems, (even though it does’nt have “Nan”). What should i do??

Error using print_info (line 57)
Impossible to find the steady state. Either the model
doesn’t have a steady state, there are an infinity of steady
states, or the guess values are too far from the solution

Error in steady (line 92)
print_info(info,options_.noprint);

Error in noidia (line 926)
steady;

Error in dynare (line 120)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;
Untitled5.mod (14.8 KB)