Hi all. I learnt so much from this thread so I decide to post my question here instead of starting a new one. I’m trying to get simulation samples with parameters updated.
list_alpha = [0.3 0.7 0.75 0.8 0.9]; first_time = 1; for m=1:length(list_alpha) if first_time dynare dgp03 noclearall; first_time = 0; else set_param_value('alpha',list_alpha(m)); % update alpha, get the simulation info = stoch_simul(var_list_); [sim_array]=get_simul_replications(M_,options_); y_sim=squeeze(sim_array(strmatch('y',M_.endo_names,'exact'),:,:)); end simdata = sim_array([1 2],:, :); %---------------- %playing with the simulation sample %---------------- end
The code works. My problem is that the results I got from the above code is quite different from the results when I manually update the alpha value in a new dynare/mod file. Any suggestion is welcomed.
Thank you all in advance.