Not good results in dsge model

Dear prof. Jpfeifer
I try to look at the consequences of financial frictions in a linearized DSGE model, where the government’s main revenue come from oil exports.
But results of model not seem very good. Because does’nt fit with expectations and theory, aand also there are too many zero’s are presented in IRF, policy functions and variance decomposition. I think that my model has a big problem, but i can not find it.
would you please help me?
Best Regard

Without more information, it’s impossible to help you. You need to post your code, and describe precisely what you think is wrong with your results.

Hi Mr.sebastien
thanks for your answer
I have 2 problems. First, IRFs are not in accordance with theory. For example, with positive oil shock we expect emloyment (n), loan (b), interest rate (rb and rd) increase. but you can see that results are not the same. َAlso my irfs are fractured in lv shocks and others.
Second, if you check variance decomposition you can see that there are too many zero.
Best RegardsDynare.mod.mod (12.2 KB)

Regarding the wrong signs, you need need to recheck your model setup and all equations again. As people do not know your model, they will not be able to help you. Regarding the zero in the variance decomposition, you set most shock variance in the shocks-block to 0, so they cannot explain anything.

Hello profosser
I check my model by model diagnosis, and its result is followoing:
The presence of a singularity problem typically indicates that there is one redundant equation entered in the model block, while another non-redundant equation is missing. The problem often derives from Walras Law.
Would you please me help me to how i can find and eliminate redundant equation?
Can I omit the labor market? so what’s happen to other labor and wage variables in other equations, like production function?
Thanks for any helpa13971013.mod (14.1 KB)

Please do not cross-post. See Walras law in dsge model