New Keynesian with a traded and non-traded good sector by Monacelli and Perotti (2010)

Hello everyone,

May I ask someone who has the Appendix of Monacelli and Perotti (2010) for the model presentation and calibration? If it is possible, could you share the appendix and mod-file with me, please?

My email is sma068@uottawa.ca

Here is the reference:
Tommaso Monacelli, Roberto Perotti, Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate and Traded Goods, The Economic Journal, Volume 120, Issue 544, May 2010, Pages 437–461, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02362.x

Thank you in advance.

Did you ask the authors?

Hello Prof. Pfeifer,

Thank you for your response.

I have emailed Prof. Monacelli for two weeks but have not received a response yet. So I ask here to see anyone have already had it.

So far, I am learning the new Keynesian model with tradable and non-tradable sectors. The model of this paper would be a great starting point.

I really hope anyone who already has the appendix and calibration could share them with me.

Thank you in advance.

I would recommend to keep bothering the authors and if nothing helps, contact the editor of the journal.

2 Likes

Dear Prof. Pfeifer,

May I know how I can find the contact information of the editor.

Try EJ@res.org.uk, i.e. the Editorial Office. See https://www.res.org.uk/journals/the-economic-journal/editorial-board.html

Thank you so much. I have sent an email.

Hi,
I also searching for the Dynare code for the same paper. I have sent an email to the authors but have not yet received a response.
Dear @SicongM, Did the editor reply you? If you got the code or the appendix, can you send it to me?

Best

Sam

Unfortunately not. I also emailed the editor. The editor has reached out the author but no response yet.

Also, another paper in 2008 RBC model with two goods has a link to Appendix, but the link does not exist.

You can read a working paper written by Monacelli and Perotti (2006) including a small-open NK model with risk sharing condition. After that, you can extend it to two-sector model.

Monacelli and Perotti (2006), Fiscal policy, the trade balance and the real exchange rate: Implications for international risk sharing

Good luck

Thank you very much.