Matrix must be positive definite with real diagonal

Dear professors,
I’m a new for dynare and I need help. The attachment is my program and data, I donot know why this error happens. deleverage1 and deleverage0425news are the right datafile and mod.
It seems that when I try an estimate one of the parameters in particular I generate the following error message:
Log data density [Laplace approximation] is NaN.

Error using chol
Matrix must be positive definite with real diagonal.

Error in posterior_sampler_initialization (line 84)
d = chol(vv);

Error in posterior_sampler (line 59)
[ ix2, ilogpo2, ModelName, MetropolisFolder, fblck, fline, npar, nblck, nruns, NewFile, MAX_nruns, d, bayestopt_] = …

Error in dynare_estimation_1 (line 447)
posterior_sampler(objective_function,posterior_sampler_options.proposal_distribution,xparam1,posterior_sampler_options,bounds,dataset_,dataset_info,options_,M_,estim_params_,bayestopt_,oo_);

Error in dynare_estimation (line 105)
dynare_estimation_1(var_list,dname);

Error in deleverage0424news (line 517)
oo_recursive_=dynare_estimation(var_list_);

Error in dynare (line 223)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

I hope my questions make sense, and any guidance on what could be causing this error would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
,deleverage1.xls (29.5 KB)
deleverage0424news.mod (5.0 KB)deleverage0425news.mod (5.1 KB)
deleverage1.xls (29.5 KB)

take log of your data

Thank you for your reply. The data has been filtered by HP filtering.The appendage is the original data.Are there any other possible reasons?datashuju.xls (27.5 KB)

The two-sided HP-filter is not recommended. The biggest issue is that you are not handling parameter dependence correctly. Please read Pfeifer(2013): “A Guide to Specifying Observation Equations for the Estimation of DSGE Models”

Thanks Jpfeifer . When I delete the parameter estimation program , it solved my problem.
I really appreciate your help.