IRF figures look strange,why and how to deal with it?

Dear all,
I have my model run by dynare and get the IRF results, but almost all the figures look rather strange. I dont’t know why the results show like this. Maybe something is wrong in my model, but I can’t figure out where is it and what should I do to improve the results.I really need help, many thanks in advance.

my_DSGE.mod (29.4 KB)

I am getting the error message:

Unrecognized function or variable ‘epsilon_FB_ss’.

Did you upload the correct file?
Also, oscillations usually indicate a wrong timing or problematic specification of feedback rules, giving rise to complex eigenvalues.
There is also the issue of the large y-scale, suggesting explosive simulations.

Thank you jpfeifer, now I upload the correct one which has been made some modification. The IRF figure seems much smoother than before, but still quite large in value,not stable in trend and even explosive as you said. I don’t know what to do next for improving and getting the normal result. Much appreciation for your help.
Regards.
my_DSGE_UPDATE.mod (28.6 KB)

In Dynare 5.0, I cannot run the model due to a singularity. That may explain the issue.

I run it in version 4.6.4.
Do you mean I have to get rid of the singularity at first?
The model result says:
“MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The Jacobian of the static model is singular
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: there is 7 colinear relationships between the variables and the equations”
I tried many times but can’t dispose the colinearity. Do you have any suggestions about that? Thank you, jpfeifer.