Irf_calibration command

Hello everyone!

I want to run a DSGE model with an irf_calibration command. I used version 4.4.3 of dynare, but it doesn’t work. Then, I tried to install the unstable version of dynare to support this command. This version doesn’t work at all with this error:

Error using check_matlab_path (line 103) You put all the dynare/matlab subfolders in matlab’s path! Only the dynare/matlab folder (without subfolders) should be in the path, Dynare will automatically add any required subfolders in the path. Error in dynare (line 60) check_matlab_path(change_path_flag)

I removed all the previous versions of dynare from set path. Yet it doesn’t work. How can I run this code? I will be glad if I could have your help.

This is still a path issue. Please make sure that you remove all paths to Dynare and then add only the matlab subfolder of the unstable version to your path.

سلام
بندهای زیر رو بردار از مدلت بعد اجرا که شد
یکی یکی بهش بندهارو اضافه کن
تا ببینی مشکل از کجاست
مدلت اجرا میشه اما نمودار شوکه ات یکمی بده
//irf_calibration;
//y(1:10), epsilon_t_w, -;
//y(1:10), epsilon_t_k, -;
//end;

سلام

بله مشکلم همینه که توابع عکس العمل آنی بسیار بد هستند. حتی در بسیاری موارد کلا نتایج برعکسه.
این کاری که فرمودید رو انجام دادم اما فایده ای نداره
البته کمی مدل رو تغییر دادم اما باز هم نمی تونم روابط صحیح بین متغیرها رو استخراج کنم. و برای این دستور باز هم با همون خطا مواجهم.