Installation

Is there still no dynare_m.exe?

No there isn’t, but in order to be sure I try again

I am attaching a zip-file with the Dynare 4.4.3 Windows preprocessor. You need to unzip it into Dynare 4.4.3’s matlab subfolder
dynare_m.zip (846 KB)

Ok, thank you very very much.

OK now dynare works! but I need to extraxt the file dynare.m every in time in matlab folder otherwise with past and copy it doesn’t work…

What did you do to make the installation work?

I installed again dynare in matlab closing the antivirus. set the path in matlab and then in order to run a mod I extract dinare.m.exe in the installed dynare presented in folder C. If I extract dynare.m.exe file every time, the program works otherwise not.

So there must be something on your system that deletes the dynare_m.exe every time you run it. Does this only happen with your own code or also with the Dynare mod-files in the examples folder?

Yes, it happens with the dynare examples code too.

Sorry, but I am at a loss now. There must be something on your machine that deletes the main exe-file after every run of Dynare. I have never encountered anything like this before.

Don’t worry, it is already enough what you said before. Yes, there is something that delete the main dynare file at each run, probably it is related with the antivirus even if it remains close. Thank you very much