Installation problems of 4.6.0 on macOS

See the post above. The

Thank you, sorry I had somehow missed that earlier. It says I dont have GIT, so I downloaded that, but it still wouldn’t work. Not sure if I need to move it to a certain location?
install.log (134.8 KB)

Actually, what should really be done in this case is to manually reinstall the Command Line Tools (CLT), via the Apple website. For some reason, the Dynare installer thinks the CLT are there, while they are not fully installed. This will solve the git problem.

I face the same problem. I could not install dynare 4.6.4. Here is what my log file read:

Cloning into ‘/Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/.brew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-core’…
Tapped 2 commands and 5896 formulae (6,221 files, 456.5MB).

• HOMEBREW_CACHE=/Users/nguyenngocanh/Library/Caches/Homebrew-Dynare
  • HOMEBREW_NO_AUTO_UPDATE=1
  • [[ -z ‘’ ]]
  • HOMEBREW_NO_ANALYTICS=1
  • mv /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/gcc.rb /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/gmp.rb /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/isl.rb /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/libmpc.rb /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/mpfr.rb /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/.brew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-core/Formula
  • sudo -u nguyenngocanh /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/.brew/bin/brew install gcc -v --force-bottle
    ==> Tapping homebrew/cask
    git clone GitHub - Homebrew/homebrew-cask: 🍻 A CLI workflow for the administration of macOS applications distributed as binaries /Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/.brew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-cask --origin=origin --template=
    Cloning into ‘/Applications/Dynare/4.6.4/.brew/Library/Taps/homebrew/homebrew-cask’…
    Tapped 3924 casks (4,005 files, 289.8MB).
    Error: gcc: undefined method `cellar’ for #BottleSpecification:0x00007fe221935840

Thank you for your help

For Big Sur and Monterey, you need to rely on Dynare 4.7. See Installation failure with Dynare 4.6.4 - #31 by jpfeifer