Implement external steady state file

Could you guide me in implementing an external steady state file in dynare? I placed the .mod file and .steady state file in one folder and then ran the .mod file in Matlab. I am getting the below error. How to go about solving the model? This issue is showing up since i updated to dynare version 5.2.

Warning: Some of the parameters have no value (k_s, c_s, y_s) when using steady. If these parameters are not initialized in a steadystate
file or a steady_state_model-block, Dynare may not be able to solve the model. Note that simul, perfect_foresight_setup, and
perfect_foresight_solver do not automatically call the steady state file.
Error using rbc_steadystate
Too many input arguments.

Error in evaluate_steady_state_file (line 49)
[ys,params1,check] = h_steadystate(ys_init, exo_ss,M,options);

Error in evaluate_steady_state (line 254)
[ys,params,info] = evaluate_steady_state_file(ys_init,exo_ss,M, options,steadystate_check_flag);

Error in steady_ (line 55)
[steady_state,params,info] = evaluate_steady_state(oo_.steady_state,M_,options_,oo_,~options_.steadystate.nocheck);

Error in steady (line 80)
[oo_.steady_state,M_.params,info] = steady_(M_,options_,oo_);

Error in rbc.driver (line 232)
steady;

Error in dynare (line 281)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]);
rbc.mod (1.5 KB)
rbc_steadystate.m (1.7 KB)

Use
rbc_steadystate.m (1.7 KB)

I am getting the below error now

Warning: A value of class “double” was indexed with no subscripts specified. Currently the result of this operation is the indexed value
itself, but in a future release, it will be an error.

In dates/isempty (line 26)
In dates/size (line 28)
In dynare (line 283)
The class ‘dseries’ is used in its own class definition as a base class, property value, or attribute value. This is not allowed.

Error in global_initialization (line 95)
oo_.initval_series = dseries();

Error in rbc.driver (line 24)
global_initialization;

Error in dynare (line 281)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]);

This seems like a path problem. Most likely there is still a path set to an old Dynare version.

Dear Sir
graphs_irfs_compare_SOE.m (3.4 KB)
SOE_one_sector.mod (7.2 KB)
SOE_one_sector_steadystate.m (3.2 KB)
ss_fun.m (1.4 KB)
Could you help me in identifying the error in the below .mod file. Again the error has come after i updated to 5.2. Previously all the codes were running properly.

I adjusted the syntax to Dynare 5.2. But thre is still some problem with the result.
ss_fun.m (1.4 KB)

Could you suggest any material by reading which it helps me to identify the error and make the correction to get the results.

SOE_one_sector.mod (7.2 KB)
ss_fun.m (1.4 KB)
should work.