How to solve the error reporting problem during the steady state solution process?

Hi, professor,how to solve the error reporting problem during the steady state solution process? Is it because the parameter assignment is incorrect?Or because of a steady-state solution error?Thank you in advance.

Warning: The matrix is close to a singular value or scaling error. The results may not be accurate.RCOND = 1.913030e-16。

In trust_region>dogleg (line 202)
In trust_region (line 112)
In dynare_solve (line 185)
In evaluate_steady_state (line 223)
In steady_ (line 55)
In steady (line 81)
In nk_bgg4 (line 453)
In dynare (line 223)

There are 7 eigenvalue(s) larger than 1 in modulus
for 8 forward-looking variable(s)

The rank condition ISN’T verified!

Total computing time : 0h00m00s
Note: warning(s) encountered in MATLAB/Octave code

nk_bgg4.mod (3.5 KB)
comp_ss_omegabar.m (499 Bytes)

From what I can see, there are timing issues. I think K must be a predetermined_variables.

Thank you for your reply. I’ll revise the behavior equation of the department and solve it again. Thanks again.

Hello professor, based on your suggestion, I modified the model to determine the capital K in the entrepreneur contract and determine the variable labor L through profit maximization, but I still reported an error. Is there a problem with the steady-state solution or is the parameter assignment incorrect? Thank you in advance.

Incorrect use print_info (line 83)
Impossible to find the steady state. Either the model doesn’t have a steady state, there are an infinity of
steady states, or the guess values are too far from the solution

wrong steady (line 104)
print_info(info,options_.noprint, options_);

wrong nk_bgg4 (line 470)
steady;

wrong dynare (line 223)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;
nk_bgg4.mod (3.5 KB)
comp_ss_omegabar.m (492 Bytes)

There is a problem with your steady state computations. Check why you have big residuals in some equations.

Okay Professor, thank you for your answer.