How to change parameter in the Macroeconomic Model Data Base

Hello everybody,
recently i use Macroeconomic Model Data Base to estimate chinese’s data ,but i find it’s hard to change the parameter of Macroeconomic Model Data Base,
even i change a little of the parameter,it can not find the steady state .
Now, my question is:if you have use the Macroeconomic Model Data Base,could you tell me how to change the parameter to find the steady state.
thank you very much!!!
US_VMDno.mod (21.4 KB)

Please provide all needed files in a zip-file. You are missing the

MODELS.rar (3.16 KB)Dear Mr jpfeifer:
Thanks a lof for helping me,I can provide the whole file,you can run it.the model what i use is in the folder named 'MODELS,'you can see two mat files in the folder ‘policy_param.mat’ and ‘FIMSteadyStateMMB.mat’,you can run the model in the matlab ,Thanks a lof for helping me again!!!
MMB_2_1_Dyn41.rar (886 KB)

What do I need to do to replicate the problem?

Dear Mr jpfeifer:
Thanks a lof for helping me,The parameters in that model can not change value,for example,if i change betau from 0.9875 to 0.9,and run the MMB.m file,it show that
it can not find the steady state.Now, my question is:if you have use the Macroeconomic Model Data Base,could you tell me how to change value of the parameter in that model to find the steady state.
thank you very much!!!

There is no good solution. The authors of the mod-file provided starting values for that particular parameterization. They do not work for other parameterizations. In that case, you may have to compute an analytical steady state.