Fsolve helper with macro-language

Dear all,
I am trying to solve the steady state of my model using an fsolve for a couple of variables.
I am trying to solve the steady state of my model using an fsolve for a couple of variables.
Since my model is in an open economy, I utilized macro-languages to prevent any duplications of equations.
Initially, I had a closed economy code that was working perfectly fine. After the open-economy extension, I am facing two problems now. Firstly, I am unable to insert the initial vector of values f0. Secondly, my fsolve is not working. To make it easier to understand my issue, I used the code available on Willi Mutcher’s webpage. Can you please help me with the correct syntax?
Thank you very much!

Without the codes in question it is impossible to tell.

rbc_ces1_steadystate_helper2.m (449 Bytes)
RBC2.mod (2.0 KB)

Sorry, I forgot to add them.

Looking at the problem, you should go for a proper steady state file in this case. See

Thank you very much, will follow your suggestion. One doubt is the steady_state.m file able to read the macro-language?

The steady state file does not care about the macro language. From the perspective of Matlab, it’s as if the mod-file contained only the final text (the output of the savemacro option).

Does this mean that I should write the steady-state file specifying all the variables with the country names, i.e.
C_EA
C_RoW
?

Yes, indeed. Or have an eval loop assigning symmetric values.