Error using horzcat in deterministic simulation

Dear all,

I would like to conduct a policy simulation under the assumption that the nominal interest rate stays at zero for some extended periods. For this exercise, I rely on the deterministic solver, simul. However, I obtain the following error messages:

Error using horzcat
Dimensions of matrices being concatenated are not consistent.
Error in simul (line 58)
mess = 'SIMUL: error in model specification : variable ’
M_.endo_names(find(M_.lead_lag_incidence(M_.maximum_lag+1,:)==0),:)];
Error in basicmodel_kh4_debtrelief_ZLB (line 1039)
simul();
Error in dynare (line 180)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

Interestingly, if I use the stochastic solver, stoch_simul, I can solve the model and get dynamic responses to a shock considered.
It would be great if someone gives me an idear to overcome these error messages.
I attach the files regarding to my model.

Thank you in advance.

Jinhyuk
frac_default2.m (541 Bytes)
frac_default1.m (224 Bytes)
call_csolve4.m (333 Bytes)
call_csolve3.m (238 Bytes)
basicmodel_kh4_debtrelief_ZLB.mod (15.2 KB)

This is a bug in the stable version that has been fixed in the unstable version. The error message would be

[quote]PERFECT_FORESIGHT_SETUP: error in model specification : the variable(s) rl, re don’t appear as current period variables.
[/quote]

Dear Johannes,

thank you for your reply. I’ve resolved the problem by reformulating two equations to express that the variables rl, re can aprear as current period variables. And then, I face another error message, saying that the rank condition isn’t satisfied. It is strange because in stochastic simulation, the rank condition IS satisfied. It brings me to the following question.
Is there a big difference between a non-linear model and a linear model for a deterministic simulation?

Thanks in advance.

Jinhyuk