Error in running macroprocessor

Hi, i am a new user of Dynare. After running my mod file the following error occured:

dynare JEEM2015.mod;
Starting Dynare (version 5.3).
Calling Dynare with arguments: none
Starting preprocessing of the model file …
ERROR in macro-processor: variables.mod:40.12: syntax error, unexpected TEXT, expecting EOL

Can you please help me with the possible meaning of the above?

Thank you
JEEM2015.mod (941 Bytes)

You did not provide the included text files you are embedding in the main file.

Thank you for your message, I am sending the attached files for your consideration
model.mod (3.3 KB)
parameters.mod (1.5 KB)
variables.mod (238 Bytes)

You did not tell us which macro switches you used.

Yes, thank you for your message. In fact, I’m a Novice user in the field of macroprocessor and I don’t know how to run a mod file in a macroprocessor. I will send all the files I have as attachments for you. Please, if possible, explain the steps to run a mod file thoroughly, along with any possible errors.

code_26Aug (1).zip (218.2 KB)

Which of the files are you trying to run?

I want to run JEEM2015.mod and CCV_shocks_paper.m

I can run the CCV_shocks_paper.m file in Matlab using Dynare 5.5 until I get an error message about the missing file findCCV.

Thanks for your reply but this is the first error I get

Unrecognized function or variable ‘C_eps_A_tax_exo_u’.

Error in CCV_shocks_paper (line 14)
C_eps_A_No_tax_exo_u = C_eps_A_tax_exo_u;

I don’t know how to define the variable C_eps_A_tax_exo_u’?

Which Dynare version are you using? In Dynare 6 you may be missing a send_irfs_to_workspace. See Breaking Features in Version 6 · Wiki · Dynare / dynare · GitLab

Thank you for your answer, I am using Dynare 6, but my problem was not solved with this function.
This code is from another article that the author sent me and I’m trying to develop it, but I don’t understand how the “define.m” and “define_exo_u” files are defined rather than the existing variables Define the workspace according to it.
I still get this error when running the CCV_shocks_paper.m file

code_26Aug (1).zip (218.2 KB)

Please help me solve this error by checking “define.m” and “define_exo_u.m” files.

With the attached files, I cannot replicate the problem. When I run CCV_shocks_paper I get

Unrecognized function or variable 'findCCV'.

Error in CCV_shocks_paper>@(x)findCCV(x,V_ss2*ones(N,1),1,ufun,C_ss1*ones(N,1),L_ss1*ones(N,1),Z_ss1*ones(N,1),bbeta,muM) (line 55)
lam_ss = fsolve(@(x) findCCV(x, V_ss2*ones(N,1), 1, ufun, C_ss1*ones(N,1), L_ss1*ones(N,1), Z_ss1*ones(N,1), bbeta, muM),...

Error in fsolve (line 270)
            fuser = feval(funfcn{3},x,varargin{:});

Error in CCV_shocks_paper (line 55)
lam_ss = fsolve(@(x) findCCV(x, V_ss2*ones(N,1), 1, ufun, C_ss1*ones(N,1), L_ss1*ones(N,1), Z_ss1*ones(N,1), bbeta, muM),...

Thank you, I corresponded with the author and they sent me this file. I will upload the files, will the error be solved with these files?
findCCV.m (250 Bytes)
main_findCCV.m (670 Bytes)

Of course, I ran the CCV_shocks_paper.m file with these extra files, but I still get this error

Actually, my first problem is that I don’t know how to define the variable ‘C_eps_A_tax_exo_u’ and other variables similar to this variable.

Dear Professor Pfeifer
I am waiting for your idea to solve this error

I cannot reproduce any issue in Dynare 6.0. The attached code runs smoothly.

code_26Aug.zip (283.5 KB)

Yes, the problem is solved, thank you for your reply