Dynare Summer School 2021

Dear Friends,

This year the Dynare Summer School will take place from June 21-25, 2021.

Due to the coronavirus outbreak the school will take place online. The courses will focus on the simulation and estimation of DSGE models with Dynare.

More information is available on our website:
https://www.dynare.org/events/dynare-summer-school-2021-applications-open

If interested, you can apply by sending a CV and a recent research paper (PDFs only) to school@dynare.org no later than May 15, 2021.

Best,

Stéphane
On behalf of the Dynare Team

8 Likes

Must said paper have been published?

No, an unpublished paper is fine. The paper helps us to select candidates (we prefer those who already have a background in DSGE modelling).

Best,
Stéphane.

I am in the middle of my Masters Program in Financia Macroeconomics at FGV/EESP. In the second semester of 2021 I will start my final paper, is there any chance for me to participate of further courses that you present?
Thanks!

Dear Fabio,

Yes, there is a chance. That said we receive a lot of applications this year, so the probability of being enrolled in the program is small.

Best,
Stéphane.

1 Like

Hi stepan-a

Will it be sent if the application has been accepted or not, or will it be sent to those who have been accepted?

Thanks

Dear Ahmed,

News about application status will be sent to all. We are a bit late though…

Best,
Stéphane.

Dear Stéphane and Dynare Team,

Since Dynare Summer School 2021 was held online and it was free anyways and the whole summer school is recorded, is it possible to publish all the recordings and the program of the summer school? That would be a huge help for new dynare and DSGE enthusiasts and a huge service to the scientific development of structural modelling all around the globe.

Thanks,
Giorgi.

1 Like