Comparison of real and simulated moments

Hi.

I solved and simulated an RBC model in non-linear form.Now,I want to compare simulated and real data moments( standard deviation).
My question is that I solved and simulated the model in a non-linear form but not log-linear.

When I want to compare the simulated moments with real data moments, can I use logarithm of GDP and logarithm of Consumption?

I seasonally adjusted my real data, then I transformed them to Logarithm for example LogGDP or LogCONSUMPTION, then I derived cycle with HP filter and then I compared the standard deviation of these variables with standard deviation of simulated data in Dynare.

I want to know that my work is right or not?

I ask this question,because my model is not Log-Linear,but when I compare the standard deviations of simulated and real data, I use logarithm of real data such as GDP,Consumption,Investment

Thank you so much.

You need to compare log-data with the same filter. See e.g. https://github.com/JohannesPfeifer/DSGE_mod/blob/master/RBC_baseline/RBC_baseline.mod

Thank you much.I saw your RBC codes but you adjusted your model in Dynare to be solved in log-linear form, and not in linear form.I have written the model only in non-linear form in Dynare and Dynare solve it in linear form not Log-Linear form. According to the aforementioned point my work is right or not?

I did not transformed the model to log-linear form because we have not strictly positive steady state values in the model.

No, I did not do log-linearize. The model is completely nonlinear. I simply appended the logged variables of interest.

Thank you so much professor.