Can not find the steady state

Hi jpfeifer, I am trying to replicate one model in dynare but I cann’t find the SS. I am not certain whether I put the reluctant function(miss other neccessary function) or I just give the wrong initial values. Could you render me some methods to test. At the same time, I calculate the initial values by other independent programe, I wonder whether I can calculate them in dynare. Thx to your help!!
unlinear.mod (6.82 KB)

Use

steady(solve_algo=4,maxit=1000);
with the most recent unstable version and the steady state will be found. However, there is still another issue. The Blanchard-Kahn conditions are not satisfied and your model has three unit roots.

Thank for the help! By the way ,Can I solve the steady state in DYNARE ?

it’s the command for dynare.

"The steady option accepts a solve_algo option for choosing the nonlinear solver for the steady state. This option can take the following values:

solve_algo=0: uses fsolve
solve_algo=1: uses Dynare’s own nonlinear equation solver
solve_algo=2: splits the model into recursive blocks and solves each block in turn
solve_algo=3: Chris Sims’ solver
solve_algo=4: similar to value 2, except that it deals differently with nearly singular Jacobian
solve_algo=5: Newton algorithm with a sparse Gaussian elimination (SPE)
solve_algo=6: Newton algorithm with a sparse LU solver at each iteration
solve_algo=7: Newton algorithm with a Generalized Minimal Residual (GMRES) solver at each iteration
solve_algo=8: Newton algorithm with a Stabilized Bi-Conjugate Gradient (BICGSTAB) solver at each iteration "

dynare.org/DynareWiki/FastDe … omputation