Any tips on computing Optimal Monetary Policy in Dynare?

I’m interested in learning how to numerically compute the Optimal Monetary Policy (for a given structural model) in Dynare. Can you suggest some good online guides? (references, programming codes, and so forth)

What exactly are you looking for? Discretion or commitment? Fully optimal or optimal simple rules?

Well as of now I am looking for optimal simple rules.

A starting point could be Loop over parameters to find maximized welfare

I would like to determine the optimal monetary policy rule with dynare for my DSGE model, but I don’t know how to do it. I don’t know the commands to determine the optimal monetary policy.

See the manual.

Can someone tell me how to do it? Or suggest me some commands or a code I can use as a guide? And how to get the welfare value (value of loss function).

what if I want to determine the optimal monetary policy rule and the optimal macroprudential policy rule simultaneously. . .

Your question is not well-posed. What type of optimal policy do you want to consider? Ramsey, OSR or discretion? For optimal simple rules, examples are at tests/optimal_policy/OSR/osr_example_param_bounds.mod · master · Dynare / dynare · GitLab