Active or passive fiscal policy

I have read some materials about the classical paper Monetary and Fiscal policy interactions and I was wondering if someone could help me determine the fiscal policy in my model is an active one or a passive one.
My model simply assumes that land is owned by the government and the government lends out land for a rent every period and follows a upward-sloping land supply curve. Then the government chooses to use the income from lending lands to fund government spending. By letting government spending equals to land income every period, there is no need for government debts or lump-sum tax.
Under this setting, for there’s simply no government debts, I don’t know whether the fiscal policy is active or not. But if I turn to a positive monetary policy, there will be a explosive root problem, and if I use a passive monetary policy, the model will run.

The model can run with a Taylor rule:
i-steady_state(i)=phi_pi*(PI-log(PI_ss))+phi_y*(Y-steady_state(Y))+v;
only if I set phi_pi<1 and phi_y=0 (or some small parameters that both phi_pi<1 and phi_y<1).
Although it can run, the dynare solver warns me that there seems to be an approximating problem, about 0/0 or other singular values. The IRF looks pretty normal though.
And checking the policy function, I still have some trouble because the policy function indicates that variables react extremely to household savings and enterprenuer debts. Some reaction coefficients are about (+/-)10^(5)-10^(7), pretty large. I think it’s strange.

If monetary policy does not need to assure solvency of the government, then fiscal policy is passive.

Thanks! So it means I still have other problems with my model. But I did get results if I turn monetary policy into a passive one.

Yes, often it’s a timing issue or a parameter problem in feedback rules.