The steady state has NaNs or Inf

Dear all:
I don’t know where the error is.I guss ,in my equation 22 , Yh contains CG, CG coefficient is random, tauhH is exogenous, also contains random shock.Yh, τauH. There are two shocks multiplied, and there may be a problem here.

model2.mod (6.3 KB)

The error message is as follows.
错误使用 print_info (line 32)
The steady state has NaNs or Inf.
出错 steady (line 102)
print_info(info,options_.noprint, options_);
出错 model2.driver (line 722)
steady;
出错 dynare (line 293)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]) ;

Thanks in advance for some answer.
LIqiaoqiao

The problem is

Yss=Yhss*Phss/Pss+Ylss*Plss/Pss+Gss;
CGss=ksiss*Yss;
Gss=(beta-1+tauNss*(Whss*Nhss+Wlss*Nlss)+tauKss*(rhss*Khss+rlss*Klss)+tauCss*Pss*Css+tauHss*Phss*Yhss+tauLss*Plss*Ylss-Phss*CGss)/Pss;

You are using Gss before it is known.
See

as well as

Dear professor,thank you very much for your detail reply, So nice are you.Your answer helped me a lot.I have solved the steady-state problem according to your guidance and advice, but now I have a new problem.
model6_13.mod (6.3 KB)

The running result of the code I adjusted is as follows:
for 8 forward-looking variable(s)
The rank condition ISN’T verified!

错误使用 print_info (line 32)
Blanchard & Kahn conditions are not satisfied: no stable equilibrium.
出错 stoch_simul (line 103)
print_info(info, options_.noprint, options_);
出错 model3.driver (line 742)
[info, oo_, options_, M_] = stoch_simul(M_, options_, oo_, var_list_);
出错 dynare (line 293)
evalin(‘base’,[fname ‘.driver’]) ;

This may be a question about DSGE theory and not easy to answer. I am looking forward to your recommendation of relevant books and papers.Thank you for your reply in spite of your busy schedule. Since I am a graduate student with superficial knowledge, the question I asked may be relatively low-level.I hope you don’t mind my trivial question.I will also try my best to browse the forums and relevant books to solve this problem.

model_diagnostics reveals:

MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  The Jacobian of the static model is singular
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS:  there is 1 colinear relationships between the variables and the equations
Colinear variables:
Ph
Pl
P

Maybe that is part of the problem. Could it be that some normalization/numeraire is missing?

Dear professor
I’ve solved my problem.The problem was that I had set the steady state value of ksi to 0.7(ksiss=0.7), and I just changed it to 1(ksiss=1) and it worked. Although I don’t fully understand why, * The present problem has been solved for the time being.Thank you very much. Without your careful guidance, I could not have solved this problem so quickly. This problem has been bothering me for a long time and has become an obstacle for me to learn DSGE.I am very touched by your careful help to me who is unknown to me. I will try my best to help others when I have the ability in the future.
model3.mod (6.3 KB)