Problems with identification for a SMOE (As in Gali ch. 7)

Looking for answers I obtained the same error when running dynare 4.4.3 with my mode file ( nonlinearomeg_22 USA.zip ) and dynare 4.3.3 with the .mod and steady state files in annexes ( see uribe.zip folder, source Bayesian Estimation and Steady State Updating).

Must I conclude that both steady state files are overwriting all parameter changes the MCMC does or it is indeed another problem?

ERROR:
==== Identification analysis ====

Testing posterior mode
The number of moments with non-zero derivative is smaller than the number of parameters
Try increasing ar = 2
The number of moments with non-zero derivative is smaller than the number of parameters
Try increasing ar = 3
Try increasing ar = 4
Try increasing ar = 5
Try increasing ar = 6
Try increasing ar = 7
Try increasing ar = 8
Try increasing ar = 9
Try increasing ar = 10
up to 10 lags: check your model
Either further increase ar or reduce the list of estimated parameters
Error using identification_analysis (line 102)
IDETooManyParams

Error in dynare_identification (line 280)
[idehess_point, idemoments_point, idemodel_point, idelre_point, derivatives_info_point, info] = …

Error in nonlinearomega (line 1887)
dynare_identification(options_ident);

Error in dynare (line 180)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;
nonlinearomega-2 2 USA.zip (666 KB)
uribe.zip (34.1 KB)