Dynare Code for Smets Wouters 2003 desperately needed

Hi, is there anyone who might be able to provide us with the Dynare Code for the Smets Wouters paper (2003) “An estimated stochastic dynamic general equilibrium model of the Euro area”? We are running behind a deadline and are in desperate need of this code, unable to find so far. Any help highly appreciated!

Why don’t you use Google? You would find: nviegi.net/teaching/master/monmas.htm

Hi all
Hello I am a Phd student in economics.
Currently, I’m thinking about working on the interactions between fiscal policy, monetary policy and foreign trade policy while using a DSGE, NKM.
I would like to ask you please if you can give me your opinion on that choice and I will be very grateful if you can share with me any article that deal with the interaction above.
Please don’t hesitate if you have any other proposition for my article topic, your suggestions and support will be highly appreciated.
For your information the three articles together will constitute my Phd thesis.

[quote=“red26”]Hi all
Hello I am a Phd student in economics.
Currently, I’m thinking about working on the interactions between fiscal policy, monetary policy and foreign trade policy while using a DSGE, NKM.
I would like to ask you please if you can give me your opinion on that choice and I will be very grateful if you can share with me any article that deal with the interaction above.
Please don’t hesitate if you have any other proposition for my article topic, your suggestions and support will be highly appreciated.
For your information the three articles together will constitute my Phd thesis.[/quote]

Best regards.