DSGE parameters

Hello ninu,

I don’t know if I get the point of your question. Do you already a have the model calibrated, or is this what you want to do?
Calibration means that we tell the model all the parameter-values and use it for instance to simulate different shocks and their propagation through the economy and time. To do this we normally use economic intuition (like the different shares of GDP) as well as, like you mentioned, existing literature. If you have the model from some paper, why not just start with its parameters?
Estimation is that we take the model to the data and let the data show us what the most likely values for a subset of the parameters we are interested in are. But to do that a working calibrated model is highly recommended.
From your question I seem to believe that you want to calibrate your model. What code do you have, and from where is it? Is it ‘pure’ Matlab code or for Dynare, ie are the files only .m or .mod?
For the compute analytical version of the model, do you mean the steady state?
If you downloaded Dynare, there are some very good examples inclueded of how it works and what you can do with it.