Collinearity problem nkopen economy dsge model

Prof. Pfeifer, Thanks for your advices. I ran the code on unstable version (2016-09-29) and works ok.

Now, I would like to ask you about the shock_decomposition command 'cause i want to graph the variance decomposition of all my observable variables (c_obs, y_obs, ex_obs, inflation_obs, ii_obs, i_star_obs) but i get the following error; nevertheless dynare exhibits a global variance decomposition at the final of the output.

Error using makedataset (line 213)
makedataset: first_obs (1Y) - 1 cannot be less than the first date in the dataset (1Y)!
Reduce the number of lags in the VAR model or increase the value of first_obs
to at least first_obs=2.

Error in dynare_estimation_init (line 542)
[dataset_, dataset_info, newdatainterfaceflag] = makedataset(options_,
options_.dsge_var*options_.dsge_varlag, gsa_flag);

Error in evaluate_smoother (line 59)
[dataset_,dataset_info,xparam1, hh, M_, options_, oo_, estim_params_,bayestopt_] =
dynare_estimation_init(var_list, M_.fname, ], M_, options_, oo_, estim_params_,
bayestopt_);

Error in shock_decomposition (line 67)
[oo,Smoothed_Variables_deviation_from_mean] = evaluate_smoother(parameter_set,varlist);

I am running a DSGEVAR(1) and I put “first_obs=2” in the estimation command. After run estimation and dynare calls shock_decomposition, I think the error could be related with the argument “options_.first_obs” that is equal to 1 but different from the specified in the estimation command (first_obs=2). How could I fix this problem?

I Append the code and database. Thanks Prof.! I appreciate any suggestion!.

Posterior mean variance decomposition (in percent)
Taylor_shock output_shock philip_shock world_output_shock inflation_star_shock is_shock
c_obs 5.39 0.44 17.18 13.90 21.92 41.17
ex_obs 3.83 0.35 11.60 47.07 34.88 2.27
y_obs 11.88 24.93 36.35 4.75 11.51 10.58
ii_obs 28.60 0.53 26.48 13.36 28.70 2.34
inflation_obs 5.90 0.28 73.41 5.55 14.25 0.60
i_star_obs 0.00 0.00 0.00 36.23 63.77 0.00

Done!
Estimation::mcmc: Forecasted variables (mean)
Estimation::mcmc: Forecasted variables (mean), done!
Estimation::mcmc: Forecasted variables (point)
Estimation::mcmc: Forecasted variables (point), done!

[quote=“jpfeifer”]As mentioned at dynare.org/DynareWiki/KnownBugs, there was a bug in 4.4.3 that

Thus, you cannot trust version other than the unstable version with your mod-file. The

(linear)

option of the model block does not indicate to Dynare that linearization is to be done, but that you (the user) provides an already linear model, which is clearly not the case. Use

order=1

for that. The issue when doing that is to correctly link the relation ship between the variables. You cannot have i represent the level of interest rates in one equation and the percentage deviation from interest its steady state in another. See [Linear form)[/quote]

DATABfl.m (47 KB)
modelo.mod (5.22 KB)