Can't work with third order

That is strange. Now it crashes in a different step.I am attaching my dll. Try backing up yours and replacing it by mine. msvcrt.zip (290.8 KB)

No luck.

deficit_sticky.zip (1.0 KB)

Regarding OSX, I did not try with the official package distributed on dynare.org but your file runs fine if you install Dynare with Homebrew. Assuming Homebrew is correctly installed, you just have to do:

~$ brew install dynare --with-matlab=/Applications/MATLAB_R2016b.app --with-matlab-version=R2016b

in a terminal to install the latest stable version of Dynare. More details are provided here.

Best,
Stéphane.

I have just opened issue #1492 on Github. I can reproduce the problem with the official OS X package for 4.5.1, it is probably an issue with your build system. The only temporary fix is to install Dynare with Homebrew.

Thank you, @stepan-a!

@tlin the macOS installer package has been updated. You should now be able to use it to run k_order. If you install it and encounter the same issue, please try installing from here: http://www.dynare.org/release/macosx/dynare-4.5.1.pkg (sometimes browsers cache downloads and won’t recognize that the package has changed)

Thank you, @HoutanBastani, for the update!

Hi,everyone, I’m sorry to reply so late.I didn’t resolve the problem yet. before I had tried to use software to solve it but didn’t get any positive results.Thank you again for your warm and helpful answers!
best
Feng

@tlin @tianyuwuhe Could you also please try my suggestion of using the Dynare 4.4.3 mex-file with Dynare 4.5.1 at https://github.com/DynareTeam/dynare/issues/1490#issuecomment-327004047

@jpfeifer replacing the mex file with what you have provided seems to allow Dynare to continue past the error.

Does this imply I will have full functionality of 4.5.1? Or does the 4.4.3 mex file provides a different set of functionality?

@tlin There should be no difference in functionality. So you can safely use 4.5.1 with the 4.4.3 mex-files

The issue with third order should be fixed in the last release (4.5.2). See Release of Dynare 4.5.2.

Best,
Stéphane.