An infinite element was encountered

Hello,
I am a novice user of Dynare. I try to turn my model for some time (for my master thesis that I have to submit the paper before August 25). Turning the model I get this message.

An infinite element was encountered when trying to solve equation(s) 50 
with respect to the variable(s): R_star.

??? Error using ==> lnsrch1 at 71
Some element of Newton direction isn't finite. Jacobian maybe singular
or there is a problem with initial values

Error in ==> solve1 at 107
    [x,f,fvec,check]=lnsrch1(xold,fold,g,p,stpmax,func,j1,j2,varargin{:});

Error in ==> dynare_solve at 150
        [x,info]=solve1(func,x,j1(r(i):r(i+1)-1),j2(r(i):r(i+1)-1),jacobian_flag,

Error in ==> evaluate_steady_state at 66
            [ys,check] = dynare_solve([M.fname '_static'],...

Error in ==> steady_ at 54
[steady_state,params,info] =
evaluate_steady_state(oo_.steady_state,M_,options_,oo_,~options_.steadystate.nocheck);
Error in ==> steady at 81
[steady_state,M_.params,info] = steady_(M_,options_,oo_);

Error in ==> myCod at 661
steady;

Error in ==> dynare at 180
evalin('base',fname) ;

Please can someone help me? I attach my .mod file
myCod.mod (21.3 KB)

You are very late to the party if your deadline is in one week. Try using the Dynare unstable version. It will find a steady state (you may have to increase maxit). The problem with your model is that there is a singularity issue and the model features three unit roots.
Are you sure that the objects you try to compute endogenously are really endogenously determined? See e.g. [An infinity of steady states with Taylor rules) for an example of what can go wrong.

Thank you first for your answer Professeur. Yes, in my model, everything must be determined endogenously. I turn my model by using the unstable version of dynare and I obtain the IRF. However when I change the value of one of my parameters (because I want to have the effect of openness degree on domestic economy) I have a Blanchard condition rank problem. Please, do you know how can I resolve the problem?

Best regards

Assuming your model is correct, this would imply that this degree of openness is not consistent with a unique stable equilibrium so you would rule this value out. If you think that this is the correct value for openness and the model should be BK stable for this value, there must still be a problem with your model.

Thank you so much professor for your yelp. You are right. I had a mistake in my model, that is the reason why the model doesn’t turn. But actually, I haved turned my model.

Thanks you so much professor.
Best regard