The steadystate file did not compute the steady state=。=

Hello, I am trying to make a DSGE model with Financial frictions and Dynare tells me that it can’t solve the steady state. Nevertheless, I already reviewed the equations and all of them have zero residuals when they are evaluated at steady state. Can you orientate me on this? I attach my model code.

Thank you very much for your help

Regards

XsjABC.mod (4.8 KB)

I get

WARNING: in the ‘steady_state_model’ block, variable ‘ln_B’ is not assigned a value
WARNING: in the ‘steady_state_model’ block, variable ‘ln_D’ is not assigned a value
WARNING: in the ‘steady_state_model’ block, variable ‘ln_S’ is not assigned a value
WARNING: in the ‘steady_state_model’ block, variable ‘ln_Al’ is not assigned a value
WARNING: in the ‘steady_state_model’ block, variable ‘ln_ke’ is not assigned a value
WARNING: in the ‘steady_state_model’ block, variable ‘ln_ksi’ is not assigned a value
Error: ln_Al not used in the model block

Indeed, for the start that is the biggest problem.

ahhh, I made a fool mistakes.
But professor, as I regulated these mistakes, the code can’t run, dynare reports “there are 65 equations but 64 variables”. Why it comes this mistakes as introducted monetary policy rule into financial friction framework.
Hope for your advice.ABC.mod (4.9 KB)