The Jacobian contains Inf or NaN

I am trying to run a rather simple dsge model and I get the following message:
STEADY: The Jacobian contains Inf or NaN. The problem arises from:

STEADY: Derivative of Equation 64 with respect to Variable In (initial value of In: 1.19276)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 1 with respect to Variable K (initial value of K: 11.9276)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 64 with respect to Variable K (initial value of K: 11.9276)
STEADY: Derivative of Equation 64 with respect to Variable muc (initial value of muc: 2.38568)

STEADY: The problem most often occurs, because a variable with
STEADY: exponent smaller than 1 has been initialized to 0. Taking the derivative
STEADY: and evaluating it at the steady state then results in a division by 0.

I send you the mod file. I have the equations numbered in there. The equations Dynare is refering to cannot have a zero derivative especially because they are initialized at non zero values. Any help?
ineq6.mod (8.93 KB)

Please provide all files necessary to replicate the problem in a zip-file.

I send you the steady state file. Run that one first. It save the parameter values in a directory. Then run the mod file. Thank you
ineq.rar (4.77 KB)

Now I get

[quote]Warning: Some of the parameters have no value (aec, delta, aL, TE, l, TC, wbar, Lbar, DEbar, DCbar, DRbar) when using steady. If these parameters are not initialized
in a steadystate file or a steady_state_model-block, Dynare may not be able to solve the model…
[/quote]