Error in steady (line 104)
print_info(info,options_.noprint, options_);

Error in JPaus (line 361)
steady;

Error in dynare (line 223)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

Error in main (line 3)
dynare JPaus.mod;’’

This implies that my measurement is incorrect, or the steady state values are not determined?

I would upload my code here esti.zip (27.4 KB)

As Dynare says:

Warning: Some of the parameters have no value (sigma, phi, thetaH, thetaF, eta, h, deltaH, deltaF, rhoi, psi_pi,
psi_y, psi_e, psi_dy, rho_a, rho_g, rho_phi, rho_cp, alpha, chi, app1, app2, apy1, apy2, api1, api2, ayp1, ayp2,
ayy1, ayy2, ayi1, ayi2, aip1, aip2, aiy1, aiy2, aii1, aii2) when using steady. If these parameters are not
initialized in a steadystate file or a steady_state_model-block, Dynare may not be able to solve the model…
STEADY: numerical initial values or parameters incompatible with the following equations

You cannot call steady if you only set the parameter for estimation. You need to fully calibrate the model in this case.

Dear Prof. @jpfeifer

Thank you a lot for that. I got it. But I have another problem is that
The BK conditions are not satisfied. It might come from I declare the initial value for all parameters
Is that correct? If such, how I initialize paramters to solve model and the BK conditions are satisfied?

Here is my updated file as updated.zip (27.7 KB)

''Error using print_info (line 42)
Blanchard Kahn conditions are not satisfied: no stable equilibrium

Error in print_info (line 42)
error([‘Blanchard Kahn conditions are not satisfied: no stable’ …

Error in initial_estimation_checks (line 175)
print_info(info, DynareOptions.noprint, DynareOptions)

Error in dynare_estimation_1 (line 165)
oo_ =
initial_estimation_checks(objective_function,xparam1,dataset_,dataset_info,M_,estim_params_,options_,bayestopt_,bounds,oo_);

Error in dynare_estimation (line 105)
dynare_estimation_1(var_list,dname);

Error in JPaus (line 496)
oo_recursive_=dynare_estimation(var_list_);

Error in dynare (line 223)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

Error in main (line 3)
dynare JPaus.mod;’’

Your model has a unit root, which implies you need to use the diffuse_filter option. But even with it, the model does not work, because pretty much all your variables are non-stationary. My guess is that there is still a bug in your model.