Problems running examples

Dear all,
I am a first year PhD student trying to familiarise himself with Dynare, and I am struggling to run the first example described in the guide Tommaso Mancini. The guide can be downloaded from the top of the webpage.
The corresponding mod.file is not contained in the dynare 3.065 download package so I typed it up myself. I executed the model and received the messages below, corresponding to two slightly different versions of the .mod file. In the first case, the number of periods is entered at the end of the mod file as an option attached to the stoch_simul command (as “stoch_simul(periods=2100)”). This is how it is described in Mancinis guide. In the second case, the number of periods was written at the beginning as “periods Integer”, as suggested in Fabrice Collards "Practical guide. I have attached both files, which are called “stochastic1” and “stochastic2” respectively. The two messages seem to be the same except for one line which is: "Error in ==> stochastic1 at 92 "in the first case, while if I follow Collard, instead of that line, it says “Error in ==> stochastic2 at 96”. I would very much welcome any advice on this issue, and have attached both files

Very many thanks!
Best,
Ansgar

In case of “stoch_simul(periods=2100)” at the end (stochastic1.mod), I get:

dynare stochastic1

alpha =

??? In an assignment A(I) = B, the number of elements in B and
I must be the same.

Error in ==> stochastic1_fff at 15
z(9) = y(9) -(rho*y(9)+ex_(it_-1,1));

Error in ==> dynare_solve at 41
fvec = feval(func,x,varargin{:});

Error in ==> steady_ at 23
[ys_,check] = dynare_solve([fname_ ‘_fff’],x);

Error in ==> steady at 7
steady_;

Error in ==> stochastic1 at 92
steady(0);

Error in ==> dynare at 26
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

n case of having the number of periods at the beginning as “periods 2100” at the very beginning (file stochastic2.mod) I get:
alpha =

??? In an assignment A(I) = B, the number of elements in B and
I must be the same.

Error in ==> stochastic2_fff at 15
z(9) = y(9) -(rho*y(9)+ex_(it_-1,1));

Error in ==> dynare_solve at 41
fvec = feval(func,x,varargin{:});

Error in ==> steady_ at 23
[ys_,check] = dynare_solve([fname_ ‘_fff’],x);

Error in ==> steady at 7
steady_;

Error in ==> stochastic2 at 96